Monday, February 17, 2014

Black Heart


What is it about February that makes one yearn to wear hot pink every. single. day?  I don't consider myself a "pink person" until the 14th rolls around and I find I have more than one option to wear to show my love for this love-hate holiday.

Today, I kept the spirit of love and chocolate alive with touches of hot pink and this sketchbook-style of tossed hearts.  I love outfits that can easily take one from afternoon errands to evening desserts--with just one quick swap of boots to heels!

I had the pleasure of snapping photos at Traditions in St. Paul off Grand Avenue.  They have a lovely set up of all the prettiest home furnishings in a quaint shop--and you would never believe how much they can fit into their small location--it's worth the trip if you're in the area!


They have these wonderfully adorned canes that make us all wish we had a limp...



Come home with me, antler-pillow!
I'm head over heels for this perfect pillow.


 A kiss for the bunny and a Valentines kiss to you!

Cheers,
Alissa
behind the look I'm sporting:
Blouse, bag, belt, necklace/pave heart bracelet, patent heels- J. Crew
Denim- Urban Outfitters, grey is an old color
Boots- Frye
Watch- Skagen
Lips- Pink Peony by FACE Stockholm
Sunnies- Ray Ban