Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oh, Brother

Heavens to Betsy! I'm already a delinquent blogger and I have just begun! As we all know, life can sometimes get in the way of just about everything. Lately, it's been a scramble between work, school, home, and everything in between. So, I figured it would be a good time to say a bit about who I am and what my influences are...and more importantly, hopefully providing reason to my sporadic blogging style.

I am a senior at the University of Minnesota studying Economics, Latin, and Art. I grew up in south Minneapolis and my love for this city runs deeper than a pile of snow in late February. However, I wish traveling could truly be one of my hobbies because I do love a good adventure every now and again!

As graduation is sneaking just around the corner, I have yet to really decide what I want to be "when I grow up"...be it marketing, finance, children's author, or shuffling papers, I'm just excited about what they future may hold! So, in the spirit of "new life chapters" and "exploring options", I thought it was a good time to have a little fun with fashion...because, let's be honest, I may or may not have a bit of an unhealthy relationship with shoes, nail polish, and cashmere.

Well, with the vision of a full day of macroeconomics, global trade, and ballet--I believe I ought to call it a night!

Hasta Luego,
aHm